This board is part of EuroCruisers.Net || More Toyota stuff on [www.buschtaxi.de]

EuroCruisers.net Forum Index

EuroCruisers.net Forum Index

>> General Information

>> News from the Webmaster

>> We´re ready - EuroCruisers.net is online!

netzmeister
Posted: Sun, 18. Nov 2007, 19:33
Dear visitors, hello Cruiser Heads, hey folks... Smile

First of all: Let me extend a warm welcome to all of you! I´m glad to see you here and I think we´ll have a pretty good time. Very Happy

This is EuroCruisers, the European platform for all those fans of Toyota offroaders!

The beginning of the EuroCruisers dates back to 2005, when Peter "FJ40 Garage" Sadtler came to me and told me about his idea of creating a pan-European platform for the Land Cruiser scene. As a pretty similar idea was locked away in my head for some time, we agreed in somewhat like "well, let´s simply do it!".

After that little talk it took almost 2 years to get the EuroCruisers started... Rolling Eyes ...but now we´re finally ready! Cool

But what are we doing here exactly?

The idea is pretty simple: The Toyo scene in Europe is not all too small and we´ve got lots of cruiserheads (or luxheads...runnerheads..."Toyoheads", after all Smile ). But: Like we used to do it for hundreds of years here in Europe, the scene is splitted into many little groups, each one not far too familiar with the others.

Mainly, that´s a language problem. But it´s also a question of having one central platform for communication. One central meeting point for all. One central place where everybody searches for exchange, regardless any lack of other languages than his own.

Well - at least that problem is dissolved... Wink

So: It´s all about joining all those fans and freaks europe-wide - about making new friends, finding out new solutions, interesting stuff, offroad buddies, parts and dealers in other countries...it´s all about having a good time and looking beyond one´s own nose!

In other words: We´re here to connect the European scene.

Yeah, that´s a pretty tough target... Wink

For that, we´ll start very simple: With this forum. That´s the core of all our ideas, the combining factor of a community that will hopefully arise out of this little beginning. Whether we add some editorial part, market place, link list, user map...things like that will always just be grouped around the central element: Our message board.

As you can imagine, the whole website is still at the beginning. There are gonna be some changes, new features etc. within the next few weeks and months. If you have some suggestions and ideas, please feel free to tell me! This one´s for you, so I´ll give my very best to fulfil your desires (if it´s in my power...).

Well - first of all we´re finally ready to start with our new platform! So...Ladies and Gentlemen, start your engines and hit the throttle, we´re going to have an awfully good time!

Your "Netzmeister" Alexander

Posted: Mon, 19. Nov 2007, 08:48
I forgot one important point: Why is this site called "EuroCRUISERS"...?

First, let me call out loudly: Sure this is not only about Land Cruisers! This site ist dedicated to ALL Toyota offroaders, so it´s also about Hilux, 4Runner, FJ Cruiser, Megacruiser...

But: "EuroCruisers" is a pretty handy name, I must confess. It´s easy to keep in mind and fast to type, so it has been the first choice.

In my opinion, "EuroToys" would be the better by far, but I feared it to be mistaken as some adult shop... Shocked Wink

So don´t worry about the name - get in and feel like home! Smile

Posted: Fri, 07. Dec 2007, 09:50
Дорогие посетители, привет !

Для начала: позвольте мне тепло поприветствовать всех вас! Я рад вас видеть и надеюсь, что вам тут понравится.

Это EuroCruisers, европейская платформа для всех любителей внедорожных тойот!

Началом истории EuroCruisers можно считать 2005-й год, когда Peter "FJ40 Garage" Sadtler пришел ко мне с идеей создания международного сайта для тойотвского общения. А так-как похожая идея витала и у меня в голове – то мы решили «По рукам, давай сделаем!»

С тех пор прошло два года – и вот наконец-то сайт заработал !
Но что именно будет тут ?

Идея проста. Любителей и фанатов тойоты очень много по всей Европе, но как и сотню лет назад, все они разделены на небольшие группы, незнакомые друг с другом.

Конечно-же, это про языковые барьеры. Но так-же это и отсутствие центрального общего места для общения.

Итак: Это место для для всех фанатов, любителей, тойотоводов – для общения, знакомства, поиска, вопросов и ответов.
Иными словами: Мы здесь, чтобы обьединить европейскую сцену!

Поэтому мы начнём с простого – форума. По мере необходимости мы будет добавлять сюда многие другие функции, которые понадобятся для удобного общения.
Как вы видите, это только начало пути. Если у вас есть пожелания, предложения – смело пишите о них, мы постараемся их воплотить в жизнь.

Итак, дамы и господа, заводите двигатели и поехали, будет супер!

Ваш "Netzmeister" Alexander
(фото вверху)

Да! Не волнуйтесь по поводу названия CRUISERS! Это конечно-же место для всех - и для раннеров, и для хайлюксов, мегакрузеров, FJ крузеров ....
Я хотел-было назвать сайт еще проще, вроде EuroToys, но такое название как-то больше подходит для какого-нибудь "магазина для взрослых" Smile

translated by imdek