This board is part of EuroCruisers.Net || More Toyota stuff on [www.buschtaxi.de]
 
EuroCruisers.net Forum Index


Author Message

EuroCruisers.net Forum Index

    >> MEETING POINT (in English)

        >> WHO AM I?

            >> Colt

Post new topicReply to topic
Colt
Posted: Fri, 14. Dec 2007, 16:40
Joined: 07 Dec 2007 Posts: 11
Hello everyone,

my name is Marc, i live in Germany in a village next to Freiburg.

I`m the owner of a hilux called Texas. This is my second hilux. The first one I had for seven years.

Thats my baby:







the first one is sold...



greetings,
Marc
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Romain
Posted: Fri, 14. Dec 2007, 17:48
Joined: 02 Nov 2007 Posts: 154 Location: Bascharage/G-D de Luxembourg
Come in and have a drink Laughing


_________________
Romain - HDJ80 *Evolution*
voyageur entre les cultures

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
BlackDoKa
Posted: Fri, 14. Dec 2007, 21:08
Joined: 07 Dec 2007 Posts: 8 Location: Mühlhausen
Hi Colt!

welcome here! Laughing
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Colt
Posted: Tue, 18. Dec 2007, 13:41
Joined: 07 Dec 2007 Posts: 11
Thanks for the warm welcome! I think I know you guys...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Koyota
Posted: Thu, 24. Jan 2008, 13:07
Joined: 06 Dec 2007 Posts: 13
Colt wrote:
Thanks for the warm welcome! I think I know you guys...


Hy Colt, sorry that's so long a time, but never the less:

welcome at the bushtaxi-dependance in the wild Laughing
View user's profile Send private message
Colt
Posted: Thu, 24. Jan 2008, 13:27
Joined: 07 Dec 2007 Posts: 11
No Problem, it reminds me that it`s time for a small update.


A new project:



The build-up tread is hosted in the buschtaxi board:

The beauty and the beast*

*Sorry, it`s all in German. But don`t hesitate to ad your comments in english! (or whatever you want Wink )

_________________
Texas

Das Biest
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Koyota
Posted: Thu, 24. Jan 2008, 13:39
Joined: 06 Dec 2007 Posts: 13
The Beast ist a nice little beauty
As long, as Colt isn't ready to make an Offroadmonster of her.
Pray there ist a long time till then.

Mothers take care of your offspring, the beast is on the run

Ok, the project, which Colt began, is not a small one. After a complete overhaul of her hull, there will be a new (other) engine, gear and some modifications at the wheels will surely follow. I'm extremly eager to see her at the bushtaxi meeting in september.
View user's profile Send private message
Colt
Posted: Thu, 24. Jan 2008, 13:45
Joined: 07 Dec 2007 Posts: 11
Koyota wrote:

Pray there ist a long time till then.


I wouldn`t place a bet on this...

Quote:

Mothers take care of your offspring, the beast is on the run


Laughing Cool Laughing Cool Laughing Cool Laughing Cool Laughing

Quote:

Ok, the project, which Colt began, is not a small one. After a complete overhaul of her hull, there will be a new (other) engine, gear and some modifications at the wheels will surely follow. I'm extremly eager to see her at the bushtaxi meeting in september.


hey, good list of things still to do. Only the gears are already 1:4.88 so they wouldn`t be changed.

_________________
Texas

Das Biest
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Koyota
Posted: Thu, 24. Jan 2008, 14:10
Joined: 06 Dec 2007 Posts: 13
What about the BTT in september? Do you think she is ready until then?
View user's profile Send private message
Colt
Posted: Thu, 24. Jan 2008, 14:14
Joined: 07 Dec 2007 Posts: 11
Koyota wrote:
What about the BTT in september? Do you think she is ready until then?


my first goal is romania in may... but i`m not shure yet that it will be ready until then Embarassed

_________________
Texas

Das Biest
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Koyota
Posted: Thu, 24. Jan 2008, 15:13
Joined: 06 Dec 2007 Posts: 13
Colt wrote:
Koyota wrote:
What about the BTT in september? Do you think she is ready until then?


my first goal is romania in may... but i`m not shure yet that it will be ready until then Embarassed


If your first goal is may, then why are you not in your workshop - doing some good welding?

And don't forget: you can use any paint - only it must be black
View user's profile Send private message
Colt
Posted: Thu, 24. Jan 2008, 15:19
Joined: 07 Dec 2007 Posts: 11
Koyota wrote:

If your first goal is may, then why are you not in your workshop - doing some good welding?


perhaps because the money that is going in the Biest had to be earned... Sad I didn`t even thought about how expensive even simple things like screws could be

btw. if somebody is in need of longer screws for a body lift, I have about 40 of them left over in M12,1.5 10.9. A pack of 50 costs aproximately the same as 16 single pieces Rolling Eyes

_________________
Texas

Das Biest
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Koyota
Posted: Thu, 24. Jan 2008, 16:03
Joined: 06 Dec 2007 Posts: 13
Colt wrote:
Koyota wrote:

If your first goal is may, then why are you not in your workshop - doing some good welding?


perhaps because the money that is going in the Biest had to be earned... Sad I didn`t even thought about how expensive even simple things like screws could be

btw. if somebody is in need of longer screws for a body lift, I have about 40 of them left over in M12,1.5 10.9. A pack of 50 costs aproximately the same as 16 single pieces Rolling Eyes


Which lenght?
View user's profile Send private message
Colt
Posted: Thu, 24. Jan 2008, 16:07
Joined: 07 Dec 2007 Posts: 11
Koyota wrote:
Colt wrote:
Koyota wrote:

If your first goal is may, then why are you not in your workshop - doing some good welding?


perhaps because the money that is going in the Biest had to be earned... Sad I didn`t even thought about how expensive even simple things like screws could be

btw. if somebody is in need of longer screws for a body lift, I have about 40 of them left over in M12,1.5 10.9. A pack of 50 costs aproximately the same as 16 single pieces Rolling Eyes


Which lenght?


90mm and 120mm. The screws doesn`t have treads the whole length to the head. Usable length of tread is on both length 30mm.

Fits for 1th gens 2 or 3" of bodylift... Wink

Should be in the mail until saturday

_________________
Texas

Das Biest
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Koyota
Posted: Thu, 24. Jan 2008, 16:11
Joined: 06 Dec 2007 Posts: 13
Have to see.

Say in PM from Bushtaxi tomorrow.

Bye!
View user's profile Send private message

Display posts from previous:  

All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Post new topicReply to topicprinter-friendly view

Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Anti Bot Question MOD - phpBB MOD against Spam Bots